Village Honey is sure village in origin: from the dense forests of Nsukka, Nigeria. Its sure natural. Natural Honey has a lot of therapeutic benefits. The list is quite long including:
1. ASTHMA: Mix one part of castor oil (or coconut oil) with five parts of honey.
2. ATHLETE’S FOOT: Apply pure honey on the affected part thrice daily.
3. BEDWETTING: Give the child one tablespoonful of pure honey thrice daily (two at bed time).
4. BOILS (AND WITLOWS): Mix equal parts of honey and flour; wrap the boil or witlow in it.
5. BURNS: Smear honey on the affected parts at least twice daily.
6. COLD/CATARRH: Soak sliced onion in honey overnight. Take two tablespoonful thrice daily.
7. COUGH: Mix one part of lemon or lime with two of honey and lick freely. (Add garlic and ginger for stronger effect)
8. DIABETES: Make a tea of mistletoe herb. Add two tablespoonful of honey. Drink a cup thrice daily for three month.
9. FACIAL TREATMENT: Mix honey with egg white. Add a few drops of lemon or lime. Use as facemask and allow to act for 30 minutes or more. Then wash the face with warm water.
10. INFERTILITY: Pure honey taken regularly promotes fertility in women especially when taken along with pollen or beebread; etc