Brains Chess Magnetic Board – 30cm x 30cm
- Standard model - 30 x 30cm
- Intelligence test game
- Helps children achieve high IQ
- Great for logical reasoning and strategic planning
- Play on the go while travelling
- Fun and exciting
- Model 8708
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Brains Chess Magnetic Board – 30cm x 30cm(
- Scrabble – World’s Leading Word Game + The Official Scrabble Dictionary by Merriam Webster(
Chess, which has been around since the 15 century, is played between two opponents. Each player has 16 pieces: 1 king, 1 queen, 2 rooks, 2 bishops, 2 knights, and 8 pawns. The goal of the game is to checkmate the opponent’s king. Checkmating happens when the king is in a position to be captured and cannot escape from capture.
What better way to build a child’s intelligence than teaching him/her the game of Chess. Fun and exciting. The boards come in different sizes. This standard model 8708 is about 30 x 30cm.
A fun and exciting way to help children with intelligence Development. This is a 2 player board game. In this game each player begins with 16 pieces : 1 king, 1 queen, 2 rooks, 2 Knights, 2 bishops and 8 pawns
The objective of the game is to checkmate the opponent’s king where by the king is under immediate attack (in check) and there is no way to remove or defend it from attack