Scrabble – World’s Leading Word Game + The Official Scrabble Dictionary by Merriam Webster
- World’s leading word game
- Fascinating and mind sharpening
- Entertaining and richly rewarding
- Exciting head to head challenge
- Ideal for children and adults, family and friends
- Number of Players: 2 – 4
- For Recreational and Educational purposes
- Dictionary endorsed by the National Scrabble Association of US
- Publisher: Merriam Webster, U.S.
- Format: Hard Cover
- Pagination: 704 pages
- Dimensions: 24cm x 17cm x 4cm
- Publication date: June 2005
- ISBN 10: 0-87779-420-0
Scrabble is the world’s leading word game. Every word counts when you are playing this specifically designed classic game. It is a fascinating, mind sharpening and entertaining. Richly rewarding, ideal for an exciting head to head challenge, or to relax with family and friends.
You have a game board, letter tiles, a letter bag, and four racks. Before the game begins, all players should agree upon the dictionary that they will use. All words are permitted except words that are always capitalized, abbreviations, prefixes and suffixes, or words requiring a hyphen or an apostrophe.
Place all letters in the pouch, or face-down beside the board, and mix them up. Draw for first play. The player with the letter closest to “A” plays first. A blank tile beats any letter. Return the letters to the pool and remix. All players draw seven new letters and place them on their racks.
The Scrabble dictionary is fully revised. Ideal for recreational and school play. More than 100,000 playable words including 4,000 new entries. Prepared especially for lovers of SCRABBLE. Play to win! Settle all the arguments and check eligible words. Real fun!