Village Honey – Pure and Natural – 50cl
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Truly Local
- Pure and Natural
- No mixtures
- No additives or preservatives
- We only filtered off the honeycomb
- Notice the golden translucent colour
Don't Miss Out! This promotion expires in
Village Honey is sure village in origin: from the dense forests of Nsukka, Nigeria. Its sure natural. Natural Honey has a lot of therapeutic benefits. The list is quite long including:
- ASTHMA: Mix one part of castor oil (or coconut oil) with five parts of honey.
- ATHLETE’S FOOT: Apply pure honey on the affected part thrice daily.
- BEDWETTING: Give the child one tablespoonful of pure honey thrice daily (two at bed time).
- BOILS (AND WITLOWS): Mix equal parts of honey and flour; wrap the boil or witlow in it.
- BURNS: Smear honey on the affected parts at least twice daily.
- COLD/CATARRH: Soak sliced onion in honey overnight. Take two tablespoonful thrice daily.
- COUGH: Mix one part of lemon or lime with two of honey and lick freely. (Add garlic and ginger for stronger effect)
- DIABETES: Make a tea of mistletoe herb. Add two tablespoonful of honey. Drink a cup thrice daily for three month.
- FACIAL TREATMENT: Mix honey with egg white. Add a few drops of lemon or lime. Use as facemask and allow to act for 30 minutes or more. Then wash the face with warm water.
- INFERTILITY: Pure honey taken regularly promotes fertility in women especially when taken along with pollen or beebread; etc.